Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by VLF on Apr 16th, 2013

I love Dr. Sewart!! She is the best OB/GYN ever. She is so loving and caring. She hugs me every year when I go in to see her. During my last pregnancy she took very good care of me. I was an older mom and required lots of additional testing. She took all of the precautionary steps to esure a healthy delivery and baby. I definately reccommend her. The wait time to see her is approx 15 min.

|  one of the best doctor  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

She is a loving and caring doctor that I have came across in a long time. She gets you in & out.

|  show details
Oct 2nd, 2012

We owe so many thanks to Dr Stewart. After many years of miscarrying, we had a successful pregnancy under her care. Thanks to the Lord above and the wonderful care from Dr Stewart and her staff, I have a healthy baby girl that makes my life a blessing everyday!

|  Fantastic Care  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

Dr. Stewart is an exceptional doctor, very caring and warm, but also very straight-forward. She consulted with my other doctors to help me make the decision whether or not to have another baby. When I decided against it (for medical reasons), she performed my tubal ligation. I would recommend her to anyone needed a good OB/GYN.

|  Excellent preventive care  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2012

Dr. Stewart addressed my questions and explained changes in standards of care for well woman exam since my last visit. Very cordial.

|  Need to work on your bedside manner  |  show details
by Looking for a new doctor on Oct 19th, 2010

-Did not value me as a patient-Did not take my questions/concerns seriously