Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by VLF on Apr 16th, 2013

I love Dr. Sewart!! She is the best OB/GYN ever. She is so loving and caring. She hugs me every year when I go in to see her. During my last pregnancy she took very good care of me. I was an older mom and required lots of additional testing. She took all of the precautionary steps to esure a healthy delivery and baby. I definately reccommend her. The wait time to see her is approx 15 min.

one of the best doctor show details one of the best doctor
Nov 30th, 2012

She is a loving and caring doctor that I have came across in a long time. She gets you in & out.

Oct 2nd, 2012

We owe so many thanks to Dr Stewart. After many years of miscarrying, we had a successful pregnancy under her care. Thanks to the Lord above and the wonderful care from Dr Stewart and her staff, I have a healthy baby girl that makes my life a blessing everyday!

Fantastic Care show details Fantastic Care
Apr 23rd, 2012

Dr. Stewart is an exceptional doctor, very caring and warm, but also very straight-forward. She consulted with my other doctors to help me make the decision whether or not to have another baby. When I decided against it (for medical reasons), she performed my tubal ligation. I would recommend her to anyone needed a good OB/GYN.

Excellent preventive care show details Excellent preventive care
Mar 31st, 2012

Dr. Stewart addressed my questions and explained changes in standards of care for well woman exam since my last visit. Very cordial.

Need to work on your bedside manner show details Need to work on your bedside manner
by Looking for a new doctor on Oct 19th, 2010

-Did not value me as a patient-Did not take my questions/concerns seriously