A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheri Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheri Andrews, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheri Andrews, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Andrews has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheri Lynn Andrews DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheri L. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Cheri Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheri Andrews practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Primary Care Doctors.