Overall Review

3.9

September 5th, 2015
I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE CARE AND CONCERNED DR.ANDREWS SHOWED AND GAVE.SHE GOT RIGHT TO THE PROBLEM AND DID EVERYTHING TO HAVE MY ISSUES CORRECTED.I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER AND WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A CARING AND COMPASSIONATE CARE FROM A EXCELLENT DR.WHO WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU.

August 6th, 2015
Great Doctor
She's a great Dr. that will treat, prescribe or refer you out to a specialist if needed. She's fast pace Dr, so I'm always prepared with my concerns & questions. I've been her patient for 11 yrs & trust her with all my health & well being.

June 29th, 2014
GREAT Doctor- Practice, not so much
I have been seeing Dr. Andrews for about 10 years. I started off as a patient of another doctor whose office was near Dr. Andrews'. That doctor was not as friendly and her nurse was always downright rude and abrupt. I finally decided to switch doctors and I have been happy with Dr. Andrews ever since. I have a variety of health conditions and she follows them all with great interest and concern that we make the proper decisions together. The staff of the large group practice is another story. Getting through to make an appointment is quite a chore with a lengthy wait to speak to a human who may, but more likely will not, be civil in tone and demeanor. Rarely will a nurse call me back when I leave a message without at least one follow-up call the following day. The past several years, there has been a frequent turn-over of all the support staff and the wait times in the main waiting room have gotten too long for me to be satisfied. Once called back to Dr. Andrews' waiting area, the wait is usually minimal. My husband has the same issue with his doctor at the same practice, so this leads me to believe it is the front office where the problem lies. I am only going to say this about the billing office: A Disaster. As far as the lab goes, the ladies working in there have always been pleasant enough but they are in no hurry to get folks in and out. We are considering trying a new primary care physician/group, my only hesitation is that I really like Dr. Andrews as a doctor.

November 20th, 2013
Happy!
I was very pleased with Dr. Andrews. My wait time was very quick and waiting for the Dr to come into the room was very quick as well. The front desk staff are pleasent; however the nurses in the back weren't as polite. Very stiff and cold but thorough,fast and to the point. Overall I am very happy I was referred to Dr. Andrews. She was accurate and made me feel comfortable.

June 13th, 2013
Dr. Andrews is the BEST She listens to your concerns and addresses them so you understand.

January 20th, 2013
The clinic is quite busy, and most of the staff is very pleasant. I've had problems with a few at the front desk, but the majority are great. Dr. Andrews and her nursing staff couldn't be more pleasant, professional, and accommodating. I highly recommend her.

August 13th, 2012
Great!
Always leaving Dr. Andrews office feeling that all my questions have been answered and better than when I came in.

July 25th, 2012
One of the best doctors

March 16th, 2011
Dr. Andrews is a very wonderful knowledgable doctor. She knows her stuff and has great bedside manner as well as concern for her patients

May 28th, 2009
Extremely professional physician with GREAT bedside manner. Will continue to recommend this physician to all of my friends and family! Very easy to talk to and has a interest not only in the medical problems but also in me as a person.

March 23rd, 2009
Good doc but not emotional
She's thorough, she answers questions, she's very nice - but she's not emotionally invested in her patients you can tell. She doesn't act like the type to calm your nerves about things, etc.

June 2nd, 2008
Avoid Dr Andrews at Family Health Clinic
What a crappy doctor overall.