A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheri Coyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheri Coyle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheri Coyle, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coyle graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Coyle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheri L Coyle MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cheri L. Coyle practice?
- Dr. Cheri Coyle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cheri Coyle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton, VA.
See Newport News Obstetricians & Gynecologists.