Dr. Cheri Durden Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2016

I love Dr. Durden! She is great!

I have been a patient of Dr. Durden for many years and i find her to be extremely kind, caring and compassionate. She is very courteous, Professional and respectful. She is very understanding and really tries to help her patients get better. I have no problem referring friends and family to her for care. My only recommendation to all is, be patient and understanding as she tends to be very busy and sometimes does run behind going as she gives all if her patients a great deal of time going over each patients health and medical history and to perform a full examination.

September 28th, 2015

Dr. Durden is very professional and carring doctor. She spend time checking you.

July 23rd, 2012

Awesome Doctor

She is great

November 7th, 2011

while I was being seen, she had a personal conversation with someone else on the phone. when I asked her do you need me to step out, she replied, no. Each time I went in early she was over one hour late. Other patients, office staff said she's never on time.She was personable and polite. However, I would not recommend her to my friends or enemies.I had an appt for a scheduled loss of use and wasn't seen for over two hours past my appt time. She failed to do the slou. She said she needed other records from other doctor's. Then when she got the other records, her response was I haven't had a chance to review all the records. 3,6,9,12 months later, SHE STILL HAD NOT had a chance to review the records. I'd been waiting to settle my cases for years and thanks to her inaction, I got screwed and now am waiting over 2 years later.We did not agree on the course of treatment, but I indicated I would do what she ordered for 4 - 6 weeks. I asked could I change then, she said we'll see. When the time was up she said she has never done what I was asking for. I complained the location was too far and parking was difficult and was not free. Her attitude was she could care less. If you need a copy of your records, it is supposed to be free. However, if you want a copy sent to another doctor, she charges 25 cents per page. That's even if you NEVER got your free copy.In short, in some ways she was like a ghetto store front doctor who has no compassion for people.Why does she keep the cups and toilet paper behind the counter? Who likes having to report to the front desk each time you are thirsty or need to urinate?

September 29th, 2009

Worst RUDE GHETTO doctor

she is so unprofessional, she has personal conversations on her cell phone while in the exam room with patients. she leaves you in the waiting room for over one hr after your scheduled appointment. got paid to fill out disability forms required bt state and cashed the check BUT NEVER SENT THE FORMS. she has nasty attitudes.. i would NOT recomend her to my worst enemy.

September 30th, 2015