A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheri Forrester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheri Forrester is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheri Forrester, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Forrester graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Forrester has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- Marin General Hospital
- Kentfield Rehabilitation and Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheri Joy Forrester MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheri J. Forrester practice?
- Dr. Cheri Forrester has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheri Forrester practices Family Medicine near Sausalito, CA.
See Sausalito Family Physicians.