Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
patient, retired psychotherapist show details patient, retired psychotherapist
by Catherine on Feb 22nd, 2016

Great diagnostic skills. Great sense of professionalism, & bedside manner.

Nov 17th, 2011

Generally I feel rushed. I have had to reschedule a few times due to wait times (once over 45min)

Patient for 20 years show details Patient for 20 years
Nov 9th, 2011

-Rude-not patient-mis informed-office is like a DMV appoitment

Sep 9th, 2011

OMG! Avoid this doctor and Prima Medical Group if you can. It is the worst physician office I've ever been too! She also has the most incompetent office staff from the nurse, receptionist and billing... No one really cares in this office, it is a clown show!!

8 years strong show details 8 years strong
by SS on Jun 8th, 2010

This is the longest I've ever had a practioner aside from my gyn physician. I feel that, when Dr. Forrester 1st b/c my Dr. she was more pressed for time, doing what she could in a short amount of time, not really getting to know me. And not that I see her often (1-3 times per year) she has gotten to know me, seems to spend more time with me, she's not as curt like use to be and really wants to know whats going on with me. And what I really like about her is that SHE always, always calls me regarding my labs, not her assistants. Or that I can just call in for an RX when appropriate, I don't need to come in for an appointment. Love that!!

Avoid this doctor show details Avoid this doctor
by Marin Customer on Mar 5th, 2010

I wanted to share that I almost sued this doctor for malpractice as she misdiagnosed me twice by suggesting it was "all in my head," when I had a medical situation another doctor had to clean up. There are good doctors out there, but this one is awful. She is rude, doesn't listen, and doesn't care enough to figure out a diagnosis before dismissing you within 10 minutes. She gives good doctors out there a bad name. Avoid her.

Satisfied Overall show details Satisfied Overall
Oct 23rd, 2009

I am satisfied overall with Dr. Forrester. She is excellent about squeezing me in when I really need to be seen and seems to really care about how I am doing.