Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Cheri LeBlanc
Cheri LeBlanc, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Cheri LeBlanc is affiliated with Baton Rouge General Medical Center and Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center. Cheri LeBlanc has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Cheri LeBlanc has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cheri LeBlanc is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. John Vockroth III
Baton Rouge, LA 0.74 mi30
Dr. Michael Guarisco
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.74 mi32
Dr. Iqbal Ahmad
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Baton Rouge, LA 0.74 mi47