A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheri Hutchinson LeBlanc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheri Hutchinson LeBlanc, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson LeBlanc graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hutchinson LeBlanc has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheri Hutchinson LeBlanc MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheri Hutchinson LeBlanc practice?
- Dr. Cheri Hutchinson LeBlanc has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheri Hutchinson LeBlanc practices Internal Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists.