A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheri Leng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheri Leng is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheri Leng, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leng graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Leng has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheri Wen Pei Leng MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cheri W. Leng practice?
- Dr. Cheri Leng has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheri Leng practices Ophthalmology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Ophthalmologists.