A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheri Leng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheri Leng is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leng
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheri Leng, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leng graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Leng has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheri Wen Pei Leng MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cheri W. Leng practice?
- Dr. Cheri Leng has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheri Leng practices Ophthalmology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Ophthalmologists.