Family Physicians

Carenow
1218 W McDermott Dr
Allen, TX 75013
972-390-9000
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  High Blood Pressure  |  show details
by A. Bridges on Apr 18th, 2014

Went in for high blood pressure, Dr Mann was very thorough and I ended up having much more than that done since I am early 50's and had not really been to a Dr since I was 40. She made me feel very relaxed and was very informative. I would recommend Dr. Mann to anyone that needs either immediate care or doues not have a family physician.

|  CareNow, Bill Later!  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2013

I went to this location several months ago after fracturing my foot on a Friday night. I was X rayed, given a boot and crutches and told to see an Orthopedist ASAP. I asked if everything was covered by my co pay and was told repeatedly that it was. I had a pair of crutches at home and certainly didn't need to pay for any more. I was told I had a fracture where weight must not be placed my foot. Again, I asked REPEATEDLY if everything was covered. When I went to the Orthopedist the next Monday, I was told that I had been completely misdiagnosed, that all I needed to do was wear the boot, continue normal activities and my foot would heal, no need for crutches. A couple of weeks later I received a bill from CareNow for over $200! I can see maybe $20 or $30, but $200?? When I ask if something is covered and you don't know, say, "I DON'T KNOW'! I feel I was completely a victim of fraud! And they didn't even read the X rays correctly! These people are masters of RIP OFF!