Dr. Cheri Mann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheri Mann?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Cheri Mann?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 2nd, 2015

Dr. Mann does impairment ratings for worker's comp injuries. As it was explained to me, she is contracted by Care Now...She recently gave me a zero impairment rating for a permanent injury that I received on the job...If I had accepted this rating, it would have cost me thousand of dollars. I appealed Dr. Mann's decision and received an impairment rating from another doctor and was compensated thousands for my permanent injury...It was explained to me that it behooved Dr. Mann to give me the 0 rating in order to keep her contract..If so, this is very unethical..but it appears that is very quite likely so...or the appealing doctor would not have given me a rating which resulted in me receiving compensation for my injury.

May 28th, 2014

Care Now treatment

I and my daughter visited the same facility the same day with somewhat simar symptoms. DR Mann pulley my daughter file to go over and make sure that we both receive right treatment although my daughter was seen by another specialist. Moreover, she advised to repeat checks to both of us after treatment to make sure that troatbacteria is cometely gone. Great attention to details.

April 18th, 2014

High Blood Pressure

Went in for high blood pressure, Dr Mann was very thorough and I ended up having much more than that done since I am early 50's and had not really been to a Dr since I was 40. She made me feel very relaxed and was very informative. I would recommend Dr. Mann to anyone that needs either immediate care or doues not have a family physician.

June 24th, 2015