Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Care Now treatment  |  show details
by Michael on May 28th, 2014

I and my daughter visited the same facility the same day with somewhat simar symptoms. DR Mann pulley my daughter file to go over and make sure that we both receive right treatment although my daughter was seen by another specialist. Moreover, she advised to repeat checks to both of us after treatment to make sure that troatbacteria is cometely gone. Great attention to details.

|  High Blood Pressure  |  show details
by A. Bridges on Apr 18th, 2014

Went in for high blood pressure, Dr Mann was very thorough and I ended up having much more than that done since I am early 50's and had not really been to a Dr since I was 40. She made me feel very relaxed and was very informative. I would recommend Dr. Mann to anyone that needs either immediate care or doues not have a family physician.

|  CareNow, Bill Later!  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2013

I went to this location several months ago after fracturing my foot on a Friday night. I was X rayed, given a boot and crutches and told to see an Orthopedist ASAP. I asked if everything was covered by my co pay and was told repeatedly that it was. I had a pair of crutches at home and certainly didn't need to pay for any more. I was told I had a fracture where weight must not be placed my foot. Again, I asked REPEATEDLY if everything was covered. When I went to the Orthopedist the next Monday, I was told that I had been completely misdiagnosed, that all I needed to do was wear the boot, continue normal activities and my foot would heal, no need for crutches. A couple of weeks later I received a bill from CareNow for over $200! I can see maybe $20 or $30, but $200?? When I ask if something is covered and you don't know, say, "I DON'T KNOW'! I feel I was completely a victim of fraud! And they didn't even read the X rays correctly! These people are masters of RIP OFF!