A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheri Mather:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheri Mather, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mather graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mather has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheri Colette Mather MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheri C. Mather practice?
- Dr. Cheri Mather has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheri Mather practices Internal Medicine near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Lyme, NH.
See Lebanon Internists.