A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheri Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheri Olson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Olson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheri Olson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheri Olson practice?
- Dr. Cheri Olson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cheri Olson practices Family Medicine near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Family Physicians.