A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheri Vachtsevanos is Excellent. Dr. Vachtsevanos has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vachtsevanos graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vachtsevanos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vachtsevanos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cheri Vachtsevanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheri O. Vachtsevanos practice?
Dr. Cheri Vachtsevanos practices Internal Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Steubenville, OH.
See Gainesville Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cherry Vachtsevanos, Dr. Cherie Vachtsevanos, Dr. Sheree Vachtsevanos, Dr. Sherie Vachtsevanos, Dr. Cheryl Vachtsevanos, Dr. Sherri Vachtsevanos