A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheri Vachtsevanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheri Vachtsevanos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vachtsevanos graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vachtsevanos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheri Owens Vachtsevanos MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheri O. Vachtsevanos practice?
- Dr. Cheri Vachtsevanos has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheri Vachtsevanos practices Internal Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Internists.