A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Wiggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiggins
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wiggins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Wiggins, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiggins graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiggins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kim Cheri Wiggins MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kim C. Wiggins practice?
- Dr. Kim Wiggins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kim Wiggins practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA and Vinton, VA.
See Twin Falls Physiatrists.