A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K Wiggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Wiggins, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiggins graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiggins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Cheri Wiggins MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. K C. Wiggins practice?
- Dr. K Wiggins has 7 office locations.
Dr. K Wiggins practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and Roanoke, VA.
See Twin Falls Physiatrists.