Dr. Cherian Karunapuzha MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Oklahoma City, OK

• Good
  • Bad

February 6th, 2017
Dr. K is one of the best doctors I've been to in a long time.. He is very sympathetic and a great listener and checks everything out. The most important notation of all is he lets you talk and is genuinely interested.. He types out everything you talk about and makes a copy of it for you so you can refer back to it... It takes forever to get in to see him but it's worth the wait!!

December 8th, 2015
Horrendous
Shame to medical profession. Very poor bedside manners and prejudiced before even evaluating me.

April 13th, 2015
cure
Dr. K helped me find a cure to my problem after years of running around from one doc to the next. I have never had such a thorough exam and it seemed odd these days that a doc spends an hour with you but this guy did. My only issue was that it takes ages to get into see him His scheduling staff said that people even come from out of state to see him

February 6th, 2015
Poor bedside manners.

February 10th, 2012
very poor , please read my opinion below.
I am not stating he treats everyone like he treated me but this is what happened on my visit. I was sent to this dr for a second opinion. He was very rude. He did not appear to care how I answered his questions. He cut me off before I could finish and verbally altered some of my answers. His exam was very rough. The internet stated he has been practicing for 6 yrs. His dx was completely opposite of my dr that has 26 yrs exp according to internet. He bragged about how many pts he tells that there is nothing wrong with them. He said 50% of all pts he sees that are there for the same reason i was are faking. He then tried to convince me to see him for my next visit.I was thinking to myself, is he freaking kidding, he is the rudest dr i have ever seen. He accused me of lying on questions about my previous health, my mothers illness. trust me she is in very poor health. how my deductable for my insurance works, ect. I honestly do not think he believed anything that came out of my mouth. He appeared to be on a witch hunt from the start. His final dx was that i was faking & have a mental disorder and then tried to convince me to have regular counseling sessions with a good friend of his. I have never seen or needed mental help. At the end of visit. He said are you going to get a job now. when he was writing on the paper for the bill to give to front desk. he said (You are medicare, correct) He treated me like trash & he appeared to be doing it on purpose. I could not believe it. I have never been on any type of gov. assistance. I have worked since i was 14, hauling hay, oilfield,public servant & 14. yrs at last job. If You choose to see this dr. Pray to the good lord that he treats you with the professionalism that is expected from a physcian. He acted like he won a game at end of exam. He was either having a very bad day, or He is in the wrong profession. This is my personal opionion only.

June 21st, 2014