A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cherian Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xavier
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xavier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Xavier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cherian Puthenparempil Xavier MD is a male General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cherian P. Xavier practice?
- Dr. Cherian Xavier has 1 office location.
Dr. Cherian Xavier practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors and Philadelphia Internists.