A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cherian Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xavier
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Xavier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Xavier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cherian Puthenparempil Xavier MD is a male General Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cherian P. Xavier practice?
- Dr. Cherian Xavier has 1 office location.
Dr. Cherian Xavier practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors and Philadelphia Internists.