A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cherice Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cherice Greene is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cherice Greene, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Greene has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cherice Lavern Greene MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cherice L. Greene practice?
- Dr. Cherice Greene has 1 office location.
Dr. Cherice Greene practices Family Medicine near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Primary Care Doctors.