A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cherie Cora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cora
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cora Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cherie Cora, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cora graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Cora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cherie Amour Cora MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Cherie A. Cora practice?
- Dr. Cherie Cora has 1 office location.
Dr. Cherie Cora practices Diagnostic Radiology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Radiologists.