A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cherie Colbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cherie Colbert, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Colbert graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Colbert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cherie A Colbert MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Cherie A. Colbert practice?
- Dr. Cherie Colbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cherie Colbert practices Diagnostic Radiology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Radiologists.