A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cherie Ditre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cherie Ditre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cherie Ditre, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ditre graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ditre has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cherie M Ditre MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Cherie M. Ditre practice?
- Dr. Cherie Ditre has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cherie Ditre practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.