Dermatologists
3400 Civic Center Blvd
Ste 1-330S
Philadelphia, PA 19104
215-662-2737
Locations and availability (3)

|  Fantastic visit and treatment  |  show details
by Debbie from Swarthmore on Nov 16th, 2013

Dr. Ditre was prompt and personable. She was relaxed and at no time did I feel rushed. Each time I met with Dr. Ditre she spent time explaining procedures and listening to my questions and concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Ditre.

|  words can't explain  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Ditre for a few years now and she is an extraordinary physician. I was stunned at how personable and easy going she is; i feel as if she is more of my friend than a physician at times because of how caring she is. Not only does she diagnose and treat every dermatologic problem known to man but she is with you every step of the way. Her nursing staff is amazing; i have never been to a doctors office where the clinical staff is so on the ball with refills, questions, concerns whatever it may be and if they can't help you they certainly will find someone who can. Anyone would be lucky to have Dr. Ditre as their dermatologist; i can't say enough good things about her. You just have to see for yourself.

|  treatment not ethical  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2009

My daughter was offered a clinical trial at her first visit. Since I was also present I witnessed a very unorganized resident attempting to get the paperwork together and explain the study. On the first clinical trial visit it was not clearly communicated the time involved in that visit. My duaghter does not have the leisure of taking a lenghty time during her day for the clinic visit. She clearly stated this to the staff both Dr Ditr and her resident that she was only avialble form 11:30-12:30 or after 5:30 the resident repeatly insisted on trying to get her to come in during time that were not convienent for my ddaugther. On her supposedly 3rd clinic visit, they were exceptionally rude to her and dropped her from the study. She left the office w/o any other type of offered to her. If physician are getting paid to do clinical trials they need to either be more up fron with patients to the time availalbe or be more accomadting. I was very dissappointed in the attidue of both Dr Ditre and her resident. I would not recommend going to her. The only bright spot is her nurse. Nice person adn professional and helpful.