A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cherie Drez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cherie Drez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cherie Drez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Drez graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Drez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Terrebonne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cherie Mary Drez MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cherie M. Drez practice?
- Dr. Cherie Drez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cherie Drez practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Pediatricians.