Dr. Cherie Elfenbein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cherie Elfenbein?

May 29th, 2016

Dr. Elfenbein possesses the unusual combination of being insightful and intelligent and also warm and compassionate. She combines her medical knowledge with a holistic approach. I recommend her highly!

April 30th, 2016

STAY AWAY!

Waste of time and money! All she cares is the money and not about helping patients.

October 28th, 2014

I went to Dr. Elfenbein after a few years of suffering from anxiety, depression, and lack of focus that took me from being a confident, happy, and successful person to feeling insecure, miserable, full of self doubt and, at times, nearly incapacitated. Neither my internist or OB/GYN--both whom I trust and have been seeing for years--recognized these symptoms as being menopause related, likely due to the fact that my other symptoms of menopause were quite mild. In addition to being highly compassionate, Dr. Elfenbein quickly identified what was causing me all this grief (her conclusions were validated by blood work) and prescribed a combination of medication and vitamins that made me feel better immediately. We're now working with my other doctors to work on additional treatments that will bring me back to my normal self. I am beyond relieved to know that I'm not going crazy and that I can be treated easily with minimal side effects or risk.

September 12th, 2017