A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cherie Hayostek, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Radiation Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayostek graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hayostek has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayostek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cherie Hayostek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cherie J. Hayostek practice?
Dr. Cherie Hayostek practices Radiation Oncology near Las Cruces, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Augustine, FL and Santa Fe, NM.
See Las Cruces Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cheri Hayostek, Dr. Cherry Hayostek, Dr. Cheryl Hayostek, Dr. Sheree Hayostek, Dr. Sheri Hayostek, Dr. Sherie Hayostek