A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cherie Hayostek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cherie Hayostek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cherie Hayostek, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayostek graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Hayostek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Maryvale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cherie Jean Hayostek MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cherie J. Hayostek practice?
- Dr. Cherie Hayostek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cherie Hayostek practices Radiation Oncology near Las Cruces, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Las Cruces Radiologists.