A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cherie Inglis is Excellent. Dr. Inglis has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cherie Inglis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Inglis graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Inglis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Inglis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cherie Inglis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cherie M. Inglis practice?
Dr. Cherie Inglis practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cherry Inglis, Dr. Sheree Inglis, Dr. Sherie Inglis, Dr. Cheryl Inglis, Dr. Cheri Inglis, Dr. Sherri Inglis