Family Physicians

Cape Fear Family Medical Care and Med One Care
405 Owen Dr
Fayetteville, NC 28304
910-323-3183
Locations and availability (2)

|  One of the Most Competent MD's in this Region of North Carolina  |  show details
by Debra K. Gilchrist, J.D. on Jul 21st, 2014

I was fortunate enough to be one of her 1st patients here, and saw her until July, 2013. My case is about as complicated as it gets around here. I am a female hemophiliac. Have been a patient at Duke or UNC for 30 years--in conjunction with local MDs. She has been commended by Duke MDs on her Professionalism and Expertise, and ease to work with. I personally commend her on her patience and persistence. If she reads this she will get a big laugh and memories galore on that last statement. I don't think she much liked that both my husband & myself were attorneys but then I haven't found a young MD around here that does. (To her credit) she's not much on negotiating, but you can believe there were times that I gave it my best--and still lost. (Glad I didn't lose legal cases like that.) She knows her stuff and she has my full respect! DKGJD

|  show details
Dec 13th, 2011

DR. Inglis was grreat to work with, courtesy, a great listener and realy listened to what you were saying. The only bad part was trying to get an apt. in the first place. Had to call back several times in order to get an opening and when I did it was for three months down the road, glad it wasn't life threatening.

|  Friendly but Professional  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

I am very happy to have discovered this wonderful doctor. After many years of fatigue and lack of energy and other doctors not finding the cause, (not running tests and proper labs) Dr. Inglis was able to find the problem and provide the proper treatments that have turned my life around.

|  My Opinion  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2011

A wonderful, friendly and talented physician. Spends the necessary time and does not rush you. Concerned about your health and responsive to your needs. Answers your questions professionally.I highly recommend her.

|  show details
Apr 30th, 2010

awesome doctor- really listens and tries to get to the bottom of the issue. Just a little overworked- lots of patients.