A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cherie O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cherie O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cherie O'Brien, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. O'Brien has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cherie Hsu O'Brien MD is a female Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Cherie H. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Cherie O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Cherie O'Brien practices Neurology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Neurologists.