Dr. Cherie Reichart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 13th, 2016
Seems like she is not interested. I never want to go back because she doesn't want to listen to me.. Staff is good.

November 2nd, 2015
What a joke
I called to make an initial appointment because I was referred by my primary care physician and they told me they couldn't make an appointment for me without having paperwork. I asked to make an appointment an I would have my dr's office send over the paperwork and they said that they could not do that because that was not allowed. What??!! This office is a joke!!

February 7th, 2013
A truly caring physician
Dr. Reichart listens carefully to all of concerns, and takes time to address each. She also is open to things I've learned on my own about my condition, agreeing where applicable or, explaining her reasons for areas of disagreement with suggestions included within my readings. She has called my home as late as 7 p.m. to advise me on test results, which I consider above and beyond the call of duty so to speak. The office staff is outstanding, both in providing services, making you feel at ease, and on the one occasion they have run late due to another patient raising unexpected concerns, apologizing profusely. I am confident that any of Dr. Reichart's patients will receive the best possible care.

October 9th, 2012
always returns calls within housr!
I have been seeing Dr. Reichart for 2 years now. She is very caring and always returns my calls the same day, usually within 2 hours. If I am having problems, she gets me in the same day. I could not ask for a more caring,dedicated doctor. She pays close attention to all of my cncerns, and when my husband comes with me, she is very attentive to his concerns as well. What a wonderful doctor!

January 10th, 2012
New Patient
I relocated here from Chicago and chose Dr. Reichart to be my new doctor to care for my inflammatory arthritis . After my first appt she requested blood work and wanted to review all my xrays , mri's , ct scans , etc . I promptly went for my blood draw the next week and the day after my initial appt dropped off several cd rom's of my xrays , etc . The staff somehow lost my cd's , and the doctor never called to review my blood work results . I had to play phone tag for weeks until she finally reached me and was basically clueless as to who I was and what she was doing with me . I had already had an appt made to see her again and gave her the benefit of the doubt so she could redeem herself in my eye's and I was aadly let down . Upon arriving at my 2nd appt I was told my cd's were never found so I handed the tech another set for the doctor to review . As I waited patiently in the lobby the tech reappeared only to tell me , " we don't have you down as having an appt today . It shows that you cancelled . " ARE YOU KIDDING ME PEOPLE ! I never cancelled the appt and was so disappointed in the lack of communication and professionalism I asked for my cd's back and a copy of the blood test results and told them I would find another doctor . No apologies , no nothing , just a big screw you and I walked out . I would think when a staff and doctor drops the ball like this a simple apology is in order but I was wrong . It showed me just how little this doctor cares about her reputation and her patients . Out of hundreds of doctors to choose from I chose Dr. Reichart and as you can see I was sadly let down . This doctor has much to learn about common courtesy !

January 7th, 2012
Flighty, disorganized
I really trusted Dr Reichart, but after seeing her inability to manage the details my trust declined rapidly. While she did help me get some of my ailments resolved, I feel her lack of organization and her bedside manner made the entire process more stressful and time consuming than it should have been. She also is not up to speed on the most recent treatments or options out there. In medicine, that is a detriment to all patients who deserve up to date data about their conditions. Finally, a diagnosis of a chronic and debilitating condition is one that the physician should take time to explain to the patient with care rather than sarcasm and a "I'll see you in 3 months"

July 22nd, 2010
LOVE HER
I see Dr. Reichart at the South office, by Park Meadows mall. I am always taken into the back quickly and she sees me on time. Her nurse is fantastic, nice and amazing...always friendly and smiling. Dr. Reichart takes great care to address all questions and gives a thorough update on my lab results, medication updates, etc. I like her so much that when I moved out of town, I opt to fly back to Denver to see her. Please note, I have been to her office at Swedish as well...and it's a bit of a different experience since it is a much busier office, and the nurse isn't as nice as the one at the South location.Dr. Reichart is the best doctor I have ever been to and would recommend her to anyone needing to see a Rheumatologist in Denver.

June 22nd, 2010
chronically ill patient
Miss Cherie Reichart is one of the best physicians I've ever had and she goes well beyond the call of duty and has turned my health around completely from the moment I met her in the hospital--I just wish it didn't take me 5yrs of idiots before I found her! She's great I recommend her to anyone!