A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cherie Zachary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cherie Zachary, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zachary
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zachary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cherie Zachary, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zachary graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Zachary has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cherie Yvonne Zachary MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Cherie Y. Zachary practice?
- Dr. Cherie Zachary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cherie Zachary practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Allergists.