A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cherie Zachary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cherie Zachary, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zachary
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zachary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cherie Zachary, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zachary graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Zachary has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cherie Yvonne Zachary MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Cherie Y. Zachary practice?
- Dr. Cherie Zachary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cherie Zachary practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Allergists.