A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cherilyn White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cherilyn White is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cherilyn White, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 5 awards.
Dr. White has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cortland Regional Medical Center
- Robert Packer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cherilyn Anne White MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cherilyn A. White practice?
- Dr. Cherilyn White has 1 office location.
Dr. Cherilyn White practices Family Medicine near Cortland, NY.
See Cortland Family Physicians.