Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Worst doctor my family has ever had! show details Worst doctor my family has ever had!
Jun 18th, 2015

This office acts like a patient who needs care is a problem; guess they learn it from the doctor who is very uninvolved. With the taxpayer footing the bill their jobs are guaranteed no matter how they perform!

Would definitely NOT recommend her show details Would definitely NOT recommend her
Oct 8th, 2014

She NEVER follows through with what she promises patient which leaves the patient suffering. Her office NEVER returns phone calls. Apparently she thinks she can do what she wants and has shown my family she REALLY DOES NOT care ...she really is an act!

Best Dr. Ever show details Best Dr. Ever
by severe chronic pain sufferer on May 1st, 2014

Dr.White is a kind & compassionate person,after seeking help from 12 other Dr.s who could not/would not help my severe chronic pain & hence extremely high BP/depression/anxiety & all that stems from these horrible debilitating conditions,Dr.White immediately helped me & litterally saved my life, she is the best Dr ever, I highly recommend her,she is extremely intelligent & truly cares about her patients.

Mar 19th, 2012

Dr. White did all my prenatal visits & delivered my daughter. She has a great bedside manner & genuinely cares. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for a prenatal doctor or a family doctor.