Dr. Cherise Irby Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cherise Irby?

No problems here!

Posted on January 21st, 2017

Happy with my visit and results!

No Problems.

Posted on July 8th, 2016

I had no problems with Dr. Irby or her staff. If I hadn't moved, she would still be my physician.

unprofessional

Posted on February 24th, 2016

I would never see this doctor again, nor recommend her to anyone. She is the most unprofessional doctor (if you can call her that) that I have ever seen. Breezes into your room for 1 minute or less and then goes out to the nurses station and stops some of your pain medication without ever mentioning it to you and the nursing staff cannot get her to respond in any reasonable amount of time. It is amazing to me that she is still able to practice medicine after the reviews she has received. If I could rate in the minus column I would do so.

Terrible Doctor!!!

Posted on October 15th, 2015

She did not follow up with me about tests she said she'd run, she did not seem to care about anything other than me paying my bills and not causing them any problems. The information I found out about this doctor after the fact really makes me wonder how she's still licensed, but I'm glad I'm still alive.

Miss Dr webb

Posted on July 16th, 2015

I will not recommend this Dr . took my mom there and was waiting on a follow up appointment because that's what we were waiting .and was told see your other Dr. What .huh

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

The staff is not friendly or helpful.

RN

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Her receptionist is the rudest, most unprofessional individual I have ever spoken to the medical field. She has no business working with the public. I will see another doctor, THANK YOU!

Arrogant Doctor

Posted on January 26th, 2015

NOT IMPRESSED She's extremely arrogant and does not do what is best for her patients .

Stay away!

Posted on June 27th, 2014

This person should not even be allowed to see patients! She is constantly rushing and missing important details. Neither she nor her staff return phone calls, or attend to refills promptly, and when you call back, they act as though you are a nuisance. Last time I checked, it should not take weeks to get a return call or a refill. Also, if you have any chronic medical problems (hypothyroidism, blood pressure problems etc. . ), do not expect her to follow up with them. She has no concern for anyone other than herself.

No bedside manor WHATSOEVER

Posted on August 19th, 2013

This doctor (I use this term loosely) was assigned to me when I was admitted into WK Pierremont last week. This lady looks like she belongs on Rodeo Dr. shopping rather than treating patients. She comes into my room carrying her fancy purse and chit chatting on her cell phone. She was in there for less than 1 minute every time she came in. She would come in and turn on all the lights, waking me up, and then leaving without turning the lights out or shutting my room door. Totally unprofessional in every way possible. She even had some disco ringtone on her phone complete with flashing lights, which was going off constantly the brief periods she was "examining" me. Next time I would rather walk to another hospital than take my chance with her again.

One of the good ones

Posted on September 12th, 2012

I am very pleased with all aspects of Dr. Irby. She is right up there with the best of them.

Posted on April 19th, 2017