A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cherlin Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cherlin Johnson, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cherlin Johnson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cherlin Elizabeth Johnson MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cherlin E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Cherlin Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Cherlin Johnson practices Emergency Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Emergency Physicians.