Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Jul 27th, 2015

She's caring, thorough and effective. everyone in my family has had a great experience with her. She's one of a kind!

by Kristin Lind on May 20th, 2015

I love Dr McKitterick and her staff. She is so thourough and kind and is such a gentle Dr. I would recommend her to anyone. She always follows up when I have questions or concerns to see if I am ok.

by Afewu Family on Mar 13th, 2015

Excellent and professional

by Carole on Aug 25th, 2014

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Karen Meyer on Jul 29th, 2014

Our family has been going to Dr. McKitterick for about 3 1/2 years now and she is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. She takes the time to listen to our concerns and health issues and makes sure that when we leave her office we have the knowledge and/or medicine or referral we need to help us on the path to feeling better. We really appreciate her and her staff and highly recommend her for your health needs. ~The Meyer Family

Excellent Family Practice show details Excellent Family Practice
Nov 15th, 2011

Dr. McKitterick is a wonderful, caring, sensitive doctor. She always listens and considers issues - never dismisses ailments. Great job scheduling because there's never a wait. Amy her MA is awesome too. Very thorough in diagnosis.

Aug 31st, 2011

Very caring doctor. She likes to get to know her patients.

Very kind and thouhtful show details Very kind and thouhtful
Aug 30th, 2011

She is helpful and has a very nice bedside manner. Her staff is very nice as well.