A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cherry Brandstater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cherry Brandstater is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandstater graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brandstater has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cherry Lynn Brandstater MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cherry L. Brandstater practice?
- Dr. Cherry Brandstater has 1 office location.
Dr. Cherry Brandstater practices Family Medicine near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Primary Care Doctors.