Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

by Kathryn Schall on Apr 1st, 2013

Dr. Brandstater is a great doctor, she listens and knows her patients. I will NEVER go to different family doctor.

Jul 18th, 2012

dR. bRANDSTATER HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR MANY YEARS. EVERY TIME HEALTH INSURANCE CHANGES I FEAR I WILL LOSE HER. SHE IS THE BEST EVER. BEV AULD

Dec 10th, 2011

Dr Brandstater gives thorough exams. She is proactive on minor anomalies. She listens. She is available sometimes too available so much so that her staff has to limit the patients seen. For this reason there is a year and half wait for "annual" physicals but I have never had problems getting to see her when a problem arises.

It's about more than being nice.. show details It's about more than being nice..
Oct 24th, 2011

Dr Brandstater is very personable. However has not helped me with my medical problems. I now only go to her for physicals, referrals and prescription renewals. I am looking to change doctors. If you are looking for a Dr. with a good personality & pretty offices. She is for you.Otherwise I would not recommend her.

Be careful... show details Be careful...
Nov 12th, 2010

This physician is simply not competent in diagnosing anything beyond typical cases. Further, she will not refer out to a specialist or order essential diagnostic testing. I've known at least three patients that were left suffering for weeks or months because of her arrogance in these misdiagnosed cases. She is too busy to care and has no sense of ethical conduct. She will leave you hanging she encounters anything outside of her limited range of skill and expertise.

Great Doctor...very popular show details Great Doctor...very popular
by D on May 5th, 2010

But very hard to get an appointment. If you are following up from an Urgent care visit it could take up to 2 weeks or more. Can't get an appointment. She is great though, very patient and takes the time to listen and answer all your questions and concerns. Best doctor ever, had to change because she was to far! But I loved her, I strongly recommend her.

Willing to take the time show details Willing to take the time
by Barbara D. on Mar 20th, 2009

Dr. Brandstater never makes me feel as though she needs to rush through my appointment. She listens and is willing to answer any questions I might have. My only issue would be that she seems pretty quick to write a prescription (point in case ... when my blood pressure - one time - was high) rather than explore some lifestyle changes and re-evaluate. Other than that, I am most pleased with her care during the past 5-6 years that I have been seeing her.

Dr. Brandstater is a warm, caring Doctor. show details Dr. Brandstater is a warm, caring Doctor.
by Citysearch User on Nov 5th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Cherry Brandstate working with the Beaver Medical Group in Redlands is a really wonderful warm Dr. She is very compassionate when deali...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com