A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cherry Chandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cherry Chandi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cherry Chandi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandi graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chandi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cherry Chandi MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cherry Chandi practice?
- Dr. Cherry Chandi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cherry Chandi practices Internal Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Village, TX.
See Lewisville Internists.