Dr. Cherry Ostrager DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

January 7th, 2016
I don't know how she became a doctor
Like the previous review the positive reviews must be her friends.....worst experience ever and I need to write this review since healthcare shouldn't be in the hands of unprofessional and in my opinion not qualified doctor. Besides having an unprofessional way about her she kept repeating questions over and over which leads me to believe something is wrong w her or she doesn't listen. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else ......goggle is a better resort

October 15th, 2015
Uy Vey
All I have to say is Uy Vey-How the heck is she allowed to practice medicine-Also she should stop telling her friends and family to stop writing these fake good reviews!!!

October 2nd, 2015
Best doctor
I love her she best doctor ever

September 24th, 2015
Highly recommend her.
Excellent doctor!

September 11th, 2015
EDUCATOR
THIS PHYSICIAN MADE THE CORRECT DIAGNOSI WHEN NONE ELSE COULD DIAGNOSE ME PROPERLY. I AM SO LUCKY TO HAVE FOUND HER. SHE IS A BRILLIANT PHYSICAN ,CARING,COMPASSIONATE WITH A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER. HER OFFICE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, VERY NEAT AND CLEAN. I WILL SEND ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO HER BECAUSE SHE IS EXTRAORDINARY.

April 10th, 2015
DR OSTRAGER IS THE BEST DOCTOR EVER. SHE IS PERSONABLE, EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE, GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER, AND GOOD LISTENER. SHE IS AN EXCELLENT DIAGNOSTICIAN, I LAUGH AT SOME OF THE IDIOTS WHO WRITE NEGATIVE STUFF DONT YOU HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME, YOU ARE IDIOTS. THIS DOCTOR SAVED MY LIFE AND ALWAYS MAKES THE RIGHT DIAGNOSIS WHEN NO OTHER DOCTOR COULD FIND WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME. SHE IS A RARE FIND FOR A DOCTOR. I WILL BW HER PATIENT FOR LIFE.

December 31st, 2014
AWFUL DOCOTR
I had an appointment with this doctor and had to wait an hour. When she finally came out she was dressed extremely unprofessional(sundress and wedges in the middle of winter). She was extremely unorganized and wasn't sure if she could take me. She finally took me back and her office and the treatment room was a MESS! She was worried about everything else other than my needs. Her cell phone rang and she answered it...I ended up walking out! Please don't waste your time and energy-AVOID HER!

July 18th, 2013
Worst Doctor Ever!
I usually do not write reviews. It's been a little over 2 years now since I have had my annual check up with her. I still live in the same area and am looking for a new physician to follow up with. I passed by her name again and this prompted me to write this review.... The second you walk into her office papers/charts are stalked all over the place, the place is a mess. She first asks for the copay (she does her own secretarial work) that you have to pay in cash, then does a physical and draws every lab you can possibly think off. I am a medical resident, and the diagnosis she was trying to make were totally absurd, trying to send me for multiple x-ray examinations, and specialty referrals. She is not knowledgeable (after reviewing other reviews online this is what she does because the specialist will make the proper diagnosis...). In addition, when called to make pick up my lab results, she told me she was going to schedule me for a surgery that she will perform on my leg. There is nothing wrong with it and even if there was she will never lay a hand on me!! All I wanted were the lab results that she made me pay a co-pay for. Please beware, I would not recommend her, there are numerous doctors in the area, please choose someone else

November 19th, 2012
Found a good doctor
I've been going to a Vietnamese family doctor for a while because that was the same doctor my family saw. I was complaining about dizziness, and felt like the room was spinning, and having anxiety along with that. So I went to my doctor, and waited a good 45 minutes to be seen and not prescribed anything and was told to take Dramamine to fix my "dizziness" because I had vertigo. Needless to say, that wasn't what was wrong with me. So I found Dr. Ostrager, gave her my same symptoms, and she said those symptoms are 90% anxiety related. I'm very glad I found Dr. Ostrager because she takes time and extra care for her patients and will not make patients feel rushed or wait over 15 minutes.

November 12th, 2012
Highly recommended
I had a really good experience with Dr. Ostrager. I'm relatively new to the city and had a nasty stomach virus. Just to ensure that it was a virus, I wanted to go see someone and had to cold call about 20 practices before I found someone that had same-day openings. It was easy to find the office, and it was clean and the people were very nice. Dr. Ostrager was very knowledgeable about different types of medications and took the time to listen to my symptoms and talk about different options for medication. I will definitely go back to her.

October 23rd, 2012
Highly recommend
Recently paid my first ever visit to Dr. Ostrager, and was very satisfied with the entire process--from booking an appointment to meeting with the receptionist, to finally meeting and spending time with her.The reception area is clean, welcoming and the receptionist that I met with was very nice, very easygoing and explained in detail which forms I needed to fill out and what I needed to sign.The nurse then called me in and took my height, weight and blood pressure in a friendly and kind manner. She even asked me how my day was going, which was a nice.I waited for Dr. Ostrager for maybe 5 minutes, then she came in and shook my hand. She was super patient, a terrific and responsive listener.Dr. Ostrager was a terrific, knowledgeable, funny and patient doctor, and I would absolutely recommend her as a personal physician--she really took the time and effort to talk to me about my personal.All in all, I had a superb experience and I would definitely trust Dr. Ostrager and her staff to take great care of me and my family.

October 13th, 2012
This place is great!
Everyone who works here is really friendly. I recommend Dr. Ostrager. She's funny, knows what she's doing and talking about, isn't pushy, and makes you feel like you're her only patient. Highly recommended.