A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meera Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meera Menon is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meera Menon, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Menon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meera C Menon MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Meera C. Menon practice?
- Dr. Meera Menon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meera Menon practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Endocrinologists.