A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryce Poon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryce Poon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Poon graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Poon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryce Manore Poon MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryce M. Poon practice?
- Dr. Cheryce Poon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cheryce Poon practices Diagnostic Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Windsor Mill, MD and Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.