A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cherye Callegan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cherye Callegan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callegan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Callegan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cherye Callegan, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Callegan graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Callegan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Green Oaks Hospital
- Sante Center For Healing
- Sundown Ranch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cherye Celeste Callegan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cherye C. Callegan practice?
- Dr. Cherye Callegan has 1 office location.
Dr. Cherye Callegan practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Psychiatrists and Grapevine Adolescent Specialists.