A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl-Lisa Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Bennett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Manhattan Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl-Lisa Ruth Bennett MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl-Lisa R. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Cheryl-Lisa Bennett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl-Lisa Bennett practices Psychiatry near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Yonkers Psychiatrists.