A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl-Lynn Pitre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl-Lynn Pitre, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Nutritional Support
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitre graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pitre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
- Calumet Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl-Lynn M Pitre MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl-Lynn M. Pitre practice?
- Dr. Cheryl-Lynn Pitre has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl-Lynn Pitre practices Family Medicine near Menasha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Neenah, WI and Appleton, WI.
See Menasha Primary Care Doctors.