Dr. Cheryl Flynn MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

no change

June 30th, 2016
Caring and loving
Dr Flynn is very sweet caring and loving she goes out of her way to make sure she meets all of your needs. She talks to you as a normal person and not as a doctor. I would highly recommend her

May 7th, 2015
BEST PEDIATRICIAN!
This woman is hands down one of the nicest, kindest, most compassionate people on the planet. She genuinely loves my children and is a brilliant Doctor.

March 11th, 2015
love dr flynn
Love dr.flynn been with my son Jomar since he was in nicu.. love they way she treats him n my other children ..goes and extra mile for them and all her patients..strongly recommend her SHE THE BEST!!!!

May 11th, 2011
LOVE Dr Flynn...when tests showed there was a chance that our son might have Down Syndrome, she was at the hospital the same day to ease our fears and pronounce him a very healthy boy!Can't say enough great things about her, would recommend Dr Flynn to any new mom!

March 14th, 2011
Best Pediatrician Ever
Let me just say this. Doctor Flynn is compassionate and overall excellent doctor. She will go the extra mile in every case. She has been my kids doctor from my 17 year older down to my 5 year older. I wish my doctor was as good

November 29th, 2010
Both my children see Dr Flynn. She is amazing. Best pedi out there. However "some" of her office staff leaves a lot to be desired!

March 29th, 2010
Wonderful, experienced and available
I've seen Dr. Flynn with my 3 kids for 8 years now. She discusses the issues directly with the child (with help from Mom) which I always loved - she talks with them in an age appropriate way - never condescending - and it makes them feel like they are respected little people and I feel encourages them to take responsibility for their own health. My kids always love going to see her, even if there will be a dreaded vaccination. We all trust her immensely. Her ability to diagnose ailments correctly is uncanny. In her years of practice, I'm sure she has seen it all! She is also very accessible after hours, which is especially great for new Moms. She understands that you have questions and worries. It can be difficult dealing with certain members of her staff, but you'll quickly learn who is helpful and who is not.

January 30th, 2010
Dr Flynn is by Far the most wonderful Doctor... Both my girls are her Patients... She is loving to the children and no matter how busy it is takes the time for them. She is sweet and I am so confident in her skills.. My children actually look forward to Dr appointments.. Her staff is friendly and curtious.. She has really been very wonderful to my girls... I reccomend her to anyone who wants a loving Dr who truly puts the child first.

May 4th, 2009
fantastic doctor
My children have seen Dr. Flynn for 6 years. in that time we have dealt with many different issues. The office staff is very helpful and will do whatever they can to assist you. Dr. Flynn is very caring and if your child is sick after hours, is very prompt in responding to any concerns and knows your child. I am very lucky to have found such a great dr.