A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Mann is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Mann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Mann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Rutan Hospital
- Mary Rutan Hospital, Bellefontaine, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Mann MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Mann practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Mann practices Family Medicine near Jackson Center, OH.
See Jackson Center Family Physicians.