A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Al-Mateen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Al-Mateen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Al-Mateen, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Mateen graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Al-Mateen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Cumberland Hospital for Children
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Al-Mateen MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl Al-Mateen practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Al-Mateen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Al-Mateen practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Psychiatrists.