A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Almirante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Almirante is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Almirante, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Almirante graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Almirante has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Lyda D Almirante MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Almirante practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Almirante has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Almirante practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hampton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA.
See Hampton Internists and Hampton Endocrinologists.