Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cheryl Appel
Dr. Cheryl Appel, MD, FAAP is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in White Plains, NY and New York, NY (and 1 other location). She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Appel is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center, Montefiore Medical Center and Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division. She speaks English.
Dr. Cheryl Appel has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Cheryl Appel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Maki Kano-Lueckerath
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
New York, NY 0.05 mi20
Dr. Michael Teitel
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
New York, NY 0.05 mi44
Dr. Paul Ehrlich
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics
New York, NY 0.05 mi46