A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Aylesworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Aylesworth, Medical Oncology and Benign Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aylesworth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aylesworth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Aylesworth, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aylesworth graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Aylesworth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl A Aylesworth MD is a female Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Aylesworth practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Aylesworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Aylesworth practices Medical Oncology near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Oncologists.