A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Aylesworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Aylesworth, Medical Oncology and Benign Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aylesworth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aylesworth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Aylesworth, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aylesworth graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Aylesworth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl A Aylesworth MD is a female Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Aylesworth practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Aylesworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Aylesworth practices Medical Oncology near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Oncologists.