A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Bailey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Bailey, MD, PT is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Bailey has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl L Bailey MD and PT is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Bailey has 12 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Bailey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.